Access throughout the Corn Exchange has been approved by All Clear Designs and includes:
• Drop curb at the front of the building
• Fully automated outside door
• One level access from front door to wheelchair seating
• Backstage, a fully accessible shower and toilets allow full access for disabled performers
• Lower level box office and bar counters
• Baby changing facilities are available
• Toilet for people with disabilities
• An infra-red sound enhancement system for the hard-of hearing has been installed for use with or without a hearing aid. Please reserve sets at the time of booking (to be collected from the Box Office prior to the event)
• We welcome both seeing and hearing Guide dogs. A bowl of water can be provided
• To enhance your safety and comfort we require patrons in wheelchairs to book a designated wheelchair space
A dedicated row of seats, able to accommodate both wheelchair users and a companion, is integrated within the main body of the seating. A maximum of 7 wheelchairs can be accommodated per event at the Corn Exchange
• 2 wheelchairs are available for use on site - provided by King’s Lynn Mobility Centre. Please inform the Box Office should you require level access or have limited mobility as seats are
available for this purpose
• To help us ensure we meet your needs please be aware that the area of the wheelchair space measures 4ft x 3ft (1m 20cm x 90cm) maximum.
• Should your wheelchair not fit into this space, please contact box office on 01553 764864.
• Electric Scooters will not be permitted into the auditorium.
Large print, audio and Braille brochures are available on request